What data we collect
We collect this list of personal identifiable information:
- Your name
- Your postal address
- Your billing address
- Your email address
We also collect some anonymised data using cookies for, including but not limited to:
- Site statistics
- Cookie agreement status
- Shopping basket status
How we collect your data
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect and process such data when you:
- Make a purchase with us
- Use or view the website through your browser’s cookies
How we use your data
We use your data for:
- Order fulfillment, where we process and dispatch your order
- Sending you emails to update you about your order status
When you place an order with us, your payment information is processed by PayPal. PayPal manage the transaction and notify us whether it has been successful. If it has, we then use the name and address you provide to PayPal to produce postage labels.
How we store your data
We use industry standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to encrypt data trasnferred between you and us.
Your personal data will be stored up to two years, after which point any orders you have made will be anonymised.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2018), you have the following rights:
- The right to access – You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information about you that you believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete information you believe to be incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we delete your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have 30 days to respond to you. You may make any such request by emailing email@example.com
We regularly review our policies and will post any updates on this website.
If you have any questions, you may contact us primarily through email, but also in writing, using the contact details at the bottom of this web page.
If you wish to make a complaint about the way we handle your data, or feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Last reviewed 21st May 2020.